Garrett Berki Killed During Craigslist Robbery



Most likely you really can’t make much sense out of this data, particular­ly since the columns aren’t clearly defined. So let me explain it to you. This compilatio­n of crime data from across the country by the FBI shows that in 1986 as an example, there were 6,896 White on White murders, 949 Black on White murders, 378 White on Black murders, and 6,235 Black on Black murders (for a total of 14,458 murders). “Other on other” is a very small category, so most of those in the White category included most Hispanics and Asians. With Blacks being 13% of the population and this category of Whites being the other 87%, we see that Blacks committed 49.7% of the murders and Whites committed the other 50.3%. Blacks are thus over-repre­sented by 3.8 fold and Whites are under-repr­esented by 1.7 fold, which means that Blacks are 6.8 times more likely to be murderers than Whites.

This might not seem like a big deal to you. But most Americans DO NOT like the idea of FOUR different American cities being the Murder Capital of the WORLD in the last four decades, and this is a major reason WHY they are so concerned.
More on Craigslist
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.