Haley Barbour Out, Ron Paul In: Will Voters Like The 2012 GOP Field Now?



At least Ron Paul understand­s math. And he also understand­s why the Federal Reserve Board is not only unconstitu­tional, but also a violation of the free exercise of religion of the 95.5% of Americans who CLAIM to be Christians­. And certainly Rand does not need to cater to the 1% of Americans who CLAIM to be gay by opposing DADT that the other 99% of us do not want to see dismissed or ignored.

So do his followers. Who according to RELIABLE polls (excluding most lamestream media polls), are as many as 91% of those watching these debates.

Ron Paul is the ONLY reason the Tea Party swept congress of all the chaff, including some who claim to be “Republica­ns”. Ron Paul also knows that a choice between an incumbant Democrat and an incumbent Republican is like a choice between a Pharisee and a Saduccee.
More on Mitt Romney 2012
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.